Dealix has one goal: to connect dealers with serious, motivated car buyers in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible. The Dealix Quality Pledge™ is a promise to dealers that we will only charge for a lead that has the opportunity to be turned into a sale. (Please see "Quality Pledge Criteria" below.) And we back this pledge with Hassle Free Lead Return™ - our commitment to review questionable leads and remove them from a customer's bill if they do not meet our quality criteria.
Let's be clear: Dealix invests more than any other provider in excellent lead supply and the ability to choose and quickly deliver qualified leads. In addition, no other provider can promise that they will never deliver a duplicate lead, one that is not contactable, a lead from a teenager, or from someone who is not an active, in-market buyer. No one can make that promise... Only Dealix does the next best thing: provide the tools and policy for immediate replacement of that lead, whenever possible, so our customers can sell more.
How can Dealix make this pledge? By giving our dealers the best lead supply through our partnerships, by investing in the most technologically-advanced lead platform, and by using our 10-plus years of expertise as the largest provider in the leads business.
Dealix will only charge our dealers for leads that represent serious, in-market consumers with the opportunity to become sales.
Dealix pledges that every lead we charge for will:
- Have a working phone number for the person who submitted the lead OR in the case of chat leads have a working phone number or email address.
- Represent an active, in-market consumer.
- Originate from an adult who is 18 years of age or older.
- Not be a duplicate of a lead provided by Dealix in the last 30 days.
- Not be a duplicate of a lead previously delivered by a source other than Dealix in the last 30 days.
If a lead does not meet one of these criteria, it can be returned – hassle free – and, whenever possible, replaced with a new lead.
If a dealer identifies a lead that does not conform to Dealix's quality criteria, the following steps can be taken:
- The dealer alerts Dealix through their account pages in the Dealix Dealer Extranet. (Please see screenshot below.)
- The Dealix Quality Team will review each lead return. Leads returned the same month they are received will be reviewed and eligibility for return confirmed within five business days.
- The dealer will be notified if the returned lead is confirmed to meet the Quality Pledge™ criteria. Our Quality Team will provide the name of the consumer who submitted the lead, who they were able to contact, and who is waiting for the dealer's call. (In this case, the lead is deemed valid, and it will not be credited to the account.)
- In the event the lead return is validated, the lead is credited from the dealer's invoice and that lead can be replaced.
Dealers taking advantage of the Dealix Quality Pledge™ and Hassle Free Lead Return™ are reporting great results with the program in terms of higher efficiencies, more sales, and better ROI. Here are some tips they shared with us:
Work Your Dealix Leads Quickly, upon Receipt.
Dealix is the only provider that offers dealers the ability to immediately replace a lead that does not meet our quality criteria. The sooner we know you have identified a lead that cannot be sold, the sooner we can review it and replace it with a lead you can close this month.
Bookmark the Dealix Dealer Extranet.
The most efficient way dealers can return a lead and get a replacement is by logging into their account in the Dealix Dealer Extranet. Ensuring that each member of your Internet sales team has the Extranet bookmarked and your account login and password information handy will enable them to easily return a lead.
Frequently Asked Questions: Find answers to common questions about the Dealix Quality Pledge™ and Hassle Free Lead Return™ here.
You can read about how Dealix dealers are benefitting from the Quality Pledge™ and Hassle Free Lead Return™ here.